Thursday, March 3, 2011

a Masterpiece of Erwin Gutawa Concert

I'm very happy that i have opportunity to see on of the biggest concert in Indonesia,
yes that is Erwin Gutawa Concert, he's one of the best conductor in Indonesia.
lucky me that I work at Dyandra Production, the company who has made this Concert.
So, I can contribute to this event and also see this concert for free.... wohoooo...
okey, this is some exclusive photos that I have: 


 This is me.... my face look so ugly yah.. hahaa.... I'm too tired that day...

 This is Erwin Gutawa... the master of  Indonesia Orchestra...

Wohooo... this is Afgan, he's sing a song from Alm. Chrisye

This is the Conductor's daugther : Gita Gutawa 

 Indonesia Legend : Iwan Fals

 The best Rock Band in Indonesia : Kotak

 original cast of Laskar Pelangi Musical Drama

 This is the young Diva : Rossa 

 The young and very talented singer : Vidi Aldiano

This is keroncong Legend : Waljinah & Sruti

 Indonesia Bassist... damn ROCK!!!!

All those photos is exclusive taken by me and my friend, maybe the journalist may not have this photos.. hehe....


Photo : Abiyoso S & Yuni Pattinasarani

2 comments: