Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Rahma Natalia's Wedding

Wohooo... this is it my favorite Posting, yep about my best friend wedding,
now time I wanna share about Rahma's Wedding
The wedding was held on 27th March 2011 at Puri Begawan Bogor
This is the 1 on of the beautiful wedding that I've ever attend
and off course with the beautiful bride
Rahma is one of my best friend since I was in a high school
and now she's become a dentist, than she's married with my friend too
the groom is a lawyer and graduate from the same university with me
so I know them since they're in a high school
and now, I hope they can have a happy family
and sakinah mawadah and rahmah.. aamiin
and this is some picture:


This is me on Bachelorette Dinner

This is Me on Wedding reception

 Bachelorette Dinner at Caprisio Restaurant Novotel Hotel Bogor



This is The Beautiful Bride, cantik kaaan??

The Bridesmaid


Photo Session with The Couple :))

Okey, see you on My Next Posting about Wedding Party...

No comments:

Post a Comment